Tuesday 13 March 2012

Blog Progress


Hi there! Yes, do you recognize this flag. Yup, it is the flag of the United States of America. Recently, I seem to have many U.S viewers. Here are my statistics for 14 Feb to 14 March 2012:





United States
76
Singapore
55
Ukraine
8
United Kingdom
5
Russia
5
Brazil
4
Latvia
2
Thailand
2
Canada
1
Israel
1


You see that? ^_^ I'm rather pleased with the results. I'm aiming to get 1000 views by the end of this year! Yup! Thanks for viewing my blog! Hope you enjoy!


Anyway, if I sound so big-headed, please pardon my big-headed(ness)! Hehe! Do I sound like an Internet troll... I hope not!


Love,
Cheryl xoxoxo


P.S Don't forget to follow! Zi Wei has followed me!

2 comments:

  1. wow. nice stats. keep blogging :)

    Please visit my blog
    Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here. :)

    ReplyDelete